Tank for irrigation and bucketing of drive roads by means of chassis power intake.
|6,000 Lts||12-Tn chassis|
|8,000 Lts||15-Tn chassis|
|10,000 Lts||18-Tn chassis|
|15,000 Lts||26 Tn chassis|
The above values may be affected depending on the chassis overhead.
- Adapted to IVECO, RENAULT, MERCEDES, SCANIA, or similar autobastidor.
- Cistern made of S-275-JR 4 mm steel. thick. Internal treatment of epoxy resins to prevent corrosion.
- It incorporates multiplier to decrease the revolutions needed to work with the chassis.
- Irrigation pump and bucket driven through power take-off. With yields of 15 m3/h and 15 Kg/cm2
- Two irrigation pineapples and double set of buckets.
- Hose-holder reel with 25 mts. hose and 3-effects spear.
- Electro pneumatic manipulator frame.
- Control panel in cab for hydraulic system operation.
- Loading mouth on the right side.
- Three loading systems, by suction by means of the baldeo pump, by mains pressure and by gravity.
- Flow drive with progressive control electrical control.
- Tank level indicator tube.
- Overflow tube with direct discharge to the ground without interfering with the chassis.
- Approved time-travel device.
- Fixed anti-cyclist protection bars.
- White finish paint, just like the chassis cab.
- Swivel headlamp amber approved.
- Side tool holder drawer.
The project includes Technical Project and ITV.
|Replacing the steel tank with a polyester or aluminium tank||Non-slip ladder with folding railings.|
|Second hose-carrier reel, 25 mts. hose and spear.||Folding staircase with folding railings.|
|10 m adjustable aluminium pole. hose and spear.||Rear irrigation bar by gravity or by pressure.|
|Joystick in cab instead of switch frame.||Cross bar of pressure bucket.|
|Vector of lights on cab.||Water meter.|
|Multistage pump of 15 m3/h and 18 Kg/cm2.||Rear view camera.|
|Multistage pump of 18 m3/h and 20 Kg/cm2.||Flow control system depending on the speed.|
|Pump supplement with shaft and stainless steel sleeves.||Water-saving system via Water-Air system.|
|Electric motor for winding with remote control.||Folding anti-cyclist protection bars.|
|Modification of the exhaust for couplings take force.||Enrolment.|
|Rear light panel.||Training course in the client's premises.|
|Polyester outer fairing of variable height depending on the chassis.||Rear cabinet for the transport of bulky tools (for fairings only).|