Fire-fighting vehicle, for interventions in hard-to-reach places, specially designed for urban areas and narrow streets.
Operating in the town halls of Seville and Jaén
- Aluminum bodywork.
- Anodized aluminium profiles with a high degree of anti-corrosion resistance.
- Maximum use of space, distributed in cabinets with closure by anodized aluminum shutters, watertight and very soft.
- Construction materials, aluminum and stainless steel.
- Dimensions body vehicle: Length: 5,420 mm, Height: 2,570 mm
- Chassis: Fuso CANTER 4×2
- P.M.A.: 7,500 kg
- Wheelbase: 2,800 mm
- Built in Aluminum
- Totally stainless and resistant to salts dissolved in water.
- Suitable for all types of water.
- Capacity 1,200 liters. (Optional up to 2,000 liters, depending on vehicle PMA)
- It incorporates overflow valve.
- Interior support, specially designed for fire fighting application.
- Fixed or removable, sliding and/or rotating, exceeding the minimum required in both the UNE and DIN standards.
- Provides maximum speed and total accuracy, with logical movements.
- Special support for ERAS equipment, with devices of easy placement, quick release and full security for the user.
- Pump FPN 10-1000-2H & FPH 40-250-3 according to EN 1028.
- Automatic priming system.
- Low pressure: 1800 l/min at 8 bar and 1.5 m suction height.
- Point guarantee 250 l/min to 40 bar.
- 1 Suction mouth DN 110 mm
- 2 Outputs drive DN 75 mm
- Drive by transmission from the Vehicle’s PTO.
|Quick exit system||ERA teams|
|Perimeter lighting||Ceiling chest|
|Provide foam||Removable support|
|Bridge of Lights||Strobe lights|
|Tow hook||Pneumatic siren|
The set includes technical project + ITV.
The Fast Five in the media
20 Minutes (28-12-2016):
Fire men in seville capital “advance” in their services in the center with the new light urban bombs
Andalusia Information (28-12-2016)
New light pumps to improve the fire service
Seville Emergencies (5-12-2017)
Two new vehicles of small size for the historic center of Seville
Emergency Services Magazine (27-11-2018)
New Fuso light urban pump for Jaén City Council firefighters