Vehicle designed for the transport of personnel and equipment, as technical support for urban pumps in long-lasting structural fires, traffic accidents, industrial fires, rescues and rescues.
Operating in Granada City Council
Rear overhang: 1,290 mm
Long. Total approx.: 5,100 mm
Overall Width: 1,750 mm
D.e.e.: 2,500 mm
Cabin: Double2+4 Places
Power: 150 hp
P.M.A.: 6,000 Kg.
Key Component Features
- Construction process Certified in ISO 9001. ISO 14001.
- BODY: Anodized aluminium profiles with a high degree of anti-corrosion resistance.
- Maximum use of space, distributed in cabinets with closure by anodized aluminum shutters, watertight and very soft.
- SUPPORT: Adaptable to the needs of the service, resistant and quick release of the equipment to be used. Structure of bolted guides that allow adjustments of the endowment
- Bostrom seats with integrated ERA backrest
- Three-point seat belt
- Electric opening access doors
- 360o view camera with internal hard drive recording continues.
- Ceiling arch with lighting, without protruding maximum dimensions of the body.
- Security railing.
- Folding ladder holder
- Retractable lighting mast.
- Removable support in endowment elements
Presentation of Surtruck's VAT for the Granada City Council
VAT in the media
The Independent of Granada (2-12-2019)
Granada Firefighters incorporate two new vehicles to intervene in the Albaicín and the historic neighborhoods
Provincial Council of Granada (2-12-2019)
The Provincial Consortium invests 430,000 euros in two new small assistance vehicles