Hammer with an axe head. 4,3 kilos of 4140 steel with a hardness of 52 HRC and a 28″ (71.1 cm) composite handle. Black oxide coating applied to the head and patented grip to prevent the tool from slipping out of your hands.
- Assembled by hand
- Total weight of the tool: 5 kg
- Halligan wedge
- Flat back for easy knocking
- Flat top area for use as a battering ram
- Handle end piece included
- Possibility of making the handle fluorescent
Like the TSR Fire Maul, only lighter.
- 4140 steel head with black oxide coating and heat treated to give more hardness and resistance.
- Total weight of the tool: 4.5 kg
- Assembled by hand.
- Notches to fit the Halligan around the head to allow it to be anchored
- Straight back for better knocking.
- Safety zone marked by the part of the head that reaches the handle.
- Upper part totally flat to favour the water hammer and the lever.
- Non-slip handle. Possibility of making it fluorescent.
- Handle end piece included.
- Available lengths for composite handle: 29″; 32″ and 35″ in black or red.
- Sizes for walnut wood handle: 28″, 30″, 32″, 34″ and 36″