The Attack 750 PRO Fire Nozzle is designed for use in water-intensive scenarios. Manufactured in the UK to ISO 9001 quality standards, it represents the ultimate fire fighting tool. Thanks to the studies carried out on the flow rate, together with the quality of the materials and their resistance to corrosion, the operability of the tool is guaranteed with minimum maintenance.
- Spear body: Cylindrical shape in hard anodised aluminium in black. Rough finish handle. Inverted U-shaped flow closing / opening lever that allows it to be held by 4 fingers with safety gloves. Made of high impact resin
- Teeth: Stainless steel. Possibility of spare parts
- Flow valve: Stainless steel ball type
- Front nozzle: Shockproof polyurethane. Ribbed.
- Weight: 2.4 kg (without fitting)
- Inlet: Type BSP 2″ (50 mm) ex works with endless thread
- Flow range: variable according to type. Selection by grooved thread with protrusion that indicates the maximum flow rate.
- Cleaning option included
- Maximum use pressure: 16 bar
- Permanent marking by laser
- Available colours: red, yellow and green